Mission + Vision
We will create an environment that nurtures questioning minds and adventurous spirits.
We will create a learning facility that compares favourably to any international school in our chosen disciplines. We consider environmental, social and economic impacts when making decisions to acheive our vision.
- Every child can learn
- Every child does not learn in the same way
- Class size directly relates to student learning
- Every child needs a nurturing and supportive learning environment
- Readiness to learn, and to move on is our deciding factor for class placement and promotion
- Our core values are essential to our teaching and learning
At The British Academy in striving to achieve the highest educational standards, we value:
- Learning and Achievement
- Questioning and Fearlessness
- Self Discipline
In all our students and staff