The British Academy is currently accepting applications for the following teaching positions:
1) English Language and Literature
2) Spanish and French
5) Music (part time)
*The ability to teach more than one subject will be an asset.
All applicants should possess
- A first degree in the subject area being taught
- 3-5 years teaching experience in a secondary school
- A teaching diploma or PGCE qualifications
6) Also hiring a part-time security guard
- 3-5 years experience
- References necessary
Please submit detailed curriculum vitae together with references to:
The British Academy
23 Alexandra St,
Applicants should also send a copy of their resume to:
The Chief Manpower Officer, Ministry of labour and Small & Microenterprises, Riverside Plaza, Besson Street, P.O.S.
For further information please call (868) 622-4285.